Smart City Solutions Expert - Benelux
Schréder - Fulltime (40 uur) - Utrecht
Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019, we started creating the future of LightabilityTM by building a new center of excellence that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in SmartCity solutions. For this vision to become a reality, Schréder is seeking to build up a dedicated Smart City sales force that will focus on driving Schréder’s smart solutions portfolio across the globe.
What are we hiring:
For the Benelux territory, we are looking to hire a Smart City Solutions Expert to help grow the product / service hybrid offerings that are a part of the Schréder Hyperion portfolio of Smart City beyond lighting solutions. We are looking for one individual who will build strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers driving hybrid solution / service offerings. As a Smart City Solutions Expert, you will report to the sales team of the local Benelux business unit and work closely with Schréder Hyperion (our Smart City Technology hub). Your geographical scope will therefore be Benelux.
- Lead the sales growth of Smart City application in the Benelux
- Define with the country sales manager and the cluster General Manager the Smart Strategy
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow and contribute to company marketing strategies.
- Identify and establish contact with prospective customers.
- Communicate and network at all levels of customer organizations building & maintaining strong relationships (operations, maintenance, purchasing, IT, managers, etc.)
- Qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls.
- Work closely with customers through face-to-face/webinar meetings to listen to and understand their business needs and service expectations.
- Facilitate and drive co-creation solution-driven discussions with customers. Be an educator and enlightener on new technologies including the Schréder solutions. Drive these discussions to sale.
- Develop a sales strategy for each account.
- Develop and maintain a proposal backlog that will insure meeting sales goals.
- Close sufficient sales to meet assigned sales goal.
- Maintain complete records of all activities and submit all required reports in a timely manner.
- Continually learn about the Schréder portfolio of smart solutions.
- Expert in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding sales experience.
- Ability to develop network ties across the whole customer organization.
- Experience in system, solution or service selling.
- Ability to understand customer business models and operations.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and craft offerings in a cocreation process.
- Ability to persuasively sell customer outcomes (over just features and functionality).
- Fluent in Dutch and English; French is a plus.
- Traveling within Benelux with a key focus on the Netherlands.
- Typically three to five years of successful end user business to business sales experience.
- Experience in service sales preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales based on value not price.
Key personality traits:
- Strong learning orientation with a constant inclination to learn new material and find answers to questions. Constant willingness to improve through self-directed learning.
- Intrinsically motivated with a prioritization of sales process over outcome.
- Ability to recognize patterns, analyze situations and see the bigger picture providing the opportunity to enlarge the scope of discussions and thus sell entire projects rather than just the equipment at hand.
- Visionary thinker, inclined to see the global, intuitive, strategic opportunities, able to communicate these to high level executives
- Propensity to work as part of a team; cooperative and participative in group projects (a necessity for the Hybrid offerings of Schréder).
- Open minded; prone to seek out and engage in new ideas, procedures, techniques, and experiences.
- Orientation to detail, focusing on a task until it has been completed at every level.
What we believe in:
We hire people, not competencies. Our leaders work every day to build teams, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, and are results-driven with purpose, and loyalty to themselves. We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication.
We offer an attractive salary package + benefits, and offer all the professional support you can expect from a professional and AAA-organization.
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: [email protected]